I have a friend, his name is TRAK. He raps and it’s wicked. He plays with a guy called Jeremy who does some insane stuff with guitars and loop effects and such. Together they make up Jeremy Loops and TRAK and they gig in Cape Town, often. They also, very often, pack out the venues that host them.
For a few months now I’ve been asking TRAK to lay down something and put it out there. He’s eventually done just that and I love it.
I’ve heard TRAK rap this live and it’s sick:
This year for my birthday not only did TRAK buy me a book, but he rapped about inanimate objects on our table at dinner. I got lucky!
- Trak and Jeremy Loops rocking out
- The Fairest Cape – a first for Andre and SA Rocks
- Goldfish make me wanna dance
- The Gardens are Rocking… and so are the Daisies
- Snow Patrol – The Planets Between Us, filmed in Cape Town
Popularity: 7% [?]