Yesterday I had a massive craving for good old, simple, fish and chips.
Good thing I live in Cape Town. I sent out a tweet to get some suggestions for places to go to get the best fish and chips in Cape Town.
I ended up choosing Snoekies in Hout Bay. This is a fish and chips shop that takes me way back to being a little kid. The fish was absolutely exquisite. I went with the Snoek and chips. Fresh with some of the best batter I’ve ever tasted.
Hopefully I’ll be trying out some of the other suggestions below and blogging about them too.
Here were the responses:
- SA Rocks HQ Moves to Cape Town
- Cape Town Helicopter Flight
- Cape Town makes list of the 40 coolest vacation rentals
- Cape Town Stadium is ready for the World Cup 2010
- Silicon Cape is Rocking South Africa
Popularity: 3% [?]