So, The 12 hour event will consist of:
– Bungee jumping (World’s first bungee jump between 2 cooling towers – a whopping 100m tall!)
– Internal swing (World’s first Internal Swing into a cooling tower, we invite you to stand on the rim of a 100m tall tower….and jump INSIDE!)
– Viewing Platform (Those not wanting to jump off the towers can still do the lift ride to the viewing platform – the ideal spot for a 360 degree view of Soweto, as well as the perfect place to watch and photograph the jump activities).
– Live celebrity Deejays on the decks and Artist Performances
– Meet and socialise with your favourite celebrities
– Media will be in their numbers (Y-fm and Hype Magazine to mention a few)
– Food and alcohol on sale (From Platters to Shisa nyama, Burgers and finger foods)
– All three extreme jumps will be charged at R250 – you choose!
– R50 at the door, and this will include, and allow you access to view Soweto from the Top of the 100m towers!
That sounds like one helluva Sunday afternoon to me!
This offer is only available for pre-sold tickets up until the 19th of March 2010. After this set date, prices will increase (you will be notified of the change in prices closer to the time).
Book your pre-sold tickets from the different ROKSTA agents around Johannesburg and Pretoria:
1. Deza: Braamfontein/ Wits University: 073 454 1515
2. Ayanda: East Rand: 072 328 2528
3. Chad: University of Johannesburg: 073 757 6791
4. Mpumi: Hatfield Pretoria: 082 573 2039
- Life 2 The Limit – Charity Survivor
- Amazing Race for charity
- Mandela Day – 67 minutes
- Jail 4 Bail – Locked up to raise money
Popularity: 4% [?]