One of my favourite websites on the Internet has to be Boston.com’s Big Picture.
Thanks to twitter I discovered that Boston.com features Soccer in South Africa as the focus of their pictures this week.
Here are two photos but for more you’ll need to visit The Big Picture – Soccer in South Africa.
To which I responded that I felt that it is a fairly unbiased view of football in SA as many, many South Africans experience football in the way depicted in the photographs.
What are your thoughts? What do you think of these photographs?
- Volunteers come forward for 2010 World Cup
- Bafana lose but SA can still win
- Madiba dresses up for 2010
- South Africa ROCKED The 2010 FIFA World Cup
- Soccer City opens with a bang
Popularity: 8% [?]