It is official; the 2010 World Cup will be in South Africa is a few days less than 1 year. The biggest sporting event in the world is on its way to SA and President Zuma helped kick off the countdown.
Greenpoint Stadium in Cape Town was the venue and all the relevant dignitries were in attendance:
Click this link if the video isn’t playing.
This is a great Zille-Zuma moment after a very aggressive election campaign from both parties. Nice to see the two top politicians in SA doing their professional bit in front of the press.
- Bafana Bafana wash the All-Whites
- South Africa ROCKED The 2010 FIFA World Cup
- Madiba dresses up for 2010
- Bafana lose but SA can still win
- The Big Picture – Soccer in South Africa
Popularity: 4% [?]