It has come to that time of year, travel time. I decided that for the first time in my life it was off to an African country. And as far as I’ve heard I’ve chosen a whopper. Kenya is a stunning country and I recently discovered they have incredible islands too. One of which is Lamu (in the Lamu archipelago).
So that is where I am off to for two weeks. No internet, no cellphones, no technology. Nothing. I cannot wait.
See you all on the other side of 2008 and beginning of 2009. Have an incredible time over the holidays.
- Should expats be allowed to vote?
- This is happening now in Kenya
- Holidays, travelling, trips, time and time off
- Sun City – a beach haven where no beach should be
- Cape Town is beautiful, busy and balanced
Popularity: 4% [?]