I don’t often take part in chain blog posts, but this one I quite enjoyed and Rafiq tagged me so what else could I do?
To set it straight to start with, I blog about South Africa. South Africa is in Africa and Africa is a moving, culturally rich and incredibly curious continent. So to begin, that is probably why I like to live in Africa and blog about a country within Africa.
I could wax lyrical all day about South Africa as you mostly know, I’ve done it for just under two years on this blog. Two years, wow. Anyways moving swiftly onwards to the points:
- This is my home so I embrace it
- SA is entrenched in my being and has defined me as a human being and doing
- I choose to stay here in spite of being able to leave so while I am here, let me make a difference
- Africa breathes potential
- Africa exudes excellence
- Africa promotes triumph
- If you can make it in Africa you can make it anywhere in the world
- South Africa is only beginning its journey to recovering and greatness, I want to be there through it all
This is why I blog about Africa and South Africa. I am nothing without South Africa. It has defined me, built me, created me and inspired me. I need South Africa more than it needs me.
- I want to stay, please give me a reason
- 5 reasons to stay in SA and 5 reasons to leave
- Africa day – No Thabo, I am an African
- Something to fight for, SA vs Utopia
- Help me write a chapter of a book
Popularity: 3% [?]