Social-spending (not sure if that’s a new phrase, if it is, I claim it) has hit the SA blogosphere. Springleap, the very cool online t-shirt company, has initiated a very cool new concept.
If you head over to Springleap.com and buy something using the code
you’ll get a fantastic 10% discount on your purchase.
This is a very innovative way to give back to readers of specific websites and blogs while generating sales, traffic and awareness for their brand. I am very impressed and chuffed with the initiative.
I have blogged about Springleap before but really just couldn’t help myself again!
Be sure to remember to use the code “SARocks” when you make your purchase. For a bit of a tester here are some funky, hip, different designs from Springleap:
- 3rd annual Makhulu Polane design competition
- Vote for South Africa at the Innovation 100 awards
- Spring in to action – design a T-shirt
- Have you bought a Facebook gift?
- Rocking links in SA today
Popularity: 3% [?]