Yes, it is that time of year, people are taking breaks, blogging less, reading less, not working, spending money, giving, caring, living and many other things.
I am off to St Francis. Let me know if you’ll be there and we can have a beer. Otherwise I am interested to know where you are headed this festive season? Any interesting plans or exotic trips happening?
I have friends going to India, Miami, Mozam, Bots, CT and a few other places. I would also love to know where you have had the best holiday in South Africa and why.
Mine, hmmm, mine would probably be somewhere in the Eastern Cape in my University years. Kenton and Port Alfred are beautiful, peaceful, free, open, dramatic and serene. All of which make for a fantastic holiday break.
Here’s a pic from the SA Rocks Flickr group to keep you motivated to get away in SA this holiday:
- The Springboks reign supreme – RWC Winners 2007
- Rocking SA photographer: Andre van Rooyen
- SA Rocks photographers – coda speaks
- I want to stay, please give me a reason
- Stunning things in South Africa that made me decide to stay
Popularity: 1% [?]