Apparently the positivity that exudes from SA Rocks is reaching the higher levels of the media!
According to cnn.com SA’s public broadcaster is launching SABC International with the goal of challenging the media stereotypes surrounding Africa.
Fantastic and about time too. I must admit I don’t know how this is going to turn out in the long or even short run. The SABC has had some questionable incidents this year and in the past regarding media freedom and the like. But nonetheless I think this is a great step forward for the development and altering of Western perception of Africa.
- 5th World Summit on Media for Children
- Africa Hall Of Fame: Promoting Africa and Great Africans
- 3 South Africans Reach The Summit Of Everest
- Name, shame and blame SA expats?
- Knysna is the largest wi-fi area in Africa
Popularity: 2% [?]