Ideate just blogged about the following two businesses. These two initiatives definitely deserve a mention on SA Rocks because they are doing some rocking things to better our country and help charitable causes!
These guys are going to do the Cape Argus cycle challenge twice in one day to raise money for charity. You go boys!!
2twenty6 has set themselves a goal of R4 million to raise for 2007. They intend on using all the money to help find a cure for Leukaemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma.
Thank you Ideate for the heads up and thanks to these two incredible initiatives for their positivity! Visit their sites today and help them reach their goals!
- SA To Host The Inaugural Twenty20 Cricket World Cup
- England had a bad weekend
- 3 South Africans Reach The Summit Of Everest
- Gibbs donates US$1,000,000 to charity
- South Africa’s Online Presence is Growing
Popularity: 2% [?]